- you know what i love about sohei? his hair is naturally black. i love black hair, and he would never be willing to dye it, so i’m glad it’s that way anyway. (but if he dyed the tips blue, it would make me even happier. he should also get an eyebrow piercing.)
- i also love that he’s smart, but not so smart that he’s smarter than me. i think we’re about the same, smart-wise. this is good, because i freaking hate it when someone is patronizing to me, but i’d also hate to have to dumb myself down for him.
- and i love how he’s so talented at so many things, even if he’s more so than me. (i can handle someone being more talented, but not smarter.) he can write and play music and draw, among other things. he’s also going to be a very good lawyer.
- and i absolutely lurrrve how he’s not obsessed with sports or other stupid crap i don’t care about. he likes soccer, which is a good sport to like, but could take or leave the rest of it. yay for that, i say.
- i also love how we have similar taste, so we don’t have to fight over stupid furniture or what kind of house to buy or what to paint the kitchen. (apparently, we’ve both unanimously decided that we’re too lazy to paint anything.)
i dunno. i’m bored at work today, what with having no work to do…
Comments are closed.
© 2003-2005 gish. All rights reserved.
powered by WordPress